The birthday booty has finally stopped rolling in. I think I did pretty well this year:
Tortilla & flatbread maker (parents)
Wusthof tomato knife (parents)
Salad spinner (Jerry)
Desperate Housewives Season 1 DVDs (sister/brother-in-law/nephew)
Desperate Housewives Trivia Game (Molly)
Clint Eastwood's Man with No Name Trilogy (Mark)
Margaret Cho's Assassin CD (Vince)
Katia Noyes' Crashing America (Mark again)
Bret Easton Ellis' Lunar Park (John [Happy birthday to my fellow Scorpio!])
Am I forgetting anything? I think that's it. I'm very excited about everything, so thank you to everybody.
Just have some links here, and then I have to get working on my Halloween costume. Have fun this weekend! Send me pictures of your costumes!
- oh cool BABY is closing; the last day to score hot vintage for kids* is Saturday.
- The Strib reviews Northeast's newest, Mairin's Table.
- The vegetarian's guide to fast food restaurants.
- Rex says I'm one of the youngest people watching Desperate Housewives.
- Dane Cook tells you when you've had too much to drink.
* Do those words even go together? I was so unsure about this store concept when they opened.